Error-proofing (Pokayoke) Torque Driver RTDLS/RNTDLS
- Pokayoke (tightening error-proof)
- Preset style torque wrench with limit switch output.
- The toggle is activated when set torque is achieved. Rotary slip occurs simultaneously with output of a contact signal from the limit switch.
- RTDLS models are adjustable type with torque scale. RNTDLS models are preset type, and are especially useful for repeated tightening operations at the same torque.
- Limit switch can be connected to CNA-4mk3 to create tightening count management system.
- Establish interlock system at assembly line by connecting the signals from limit switch to external devices such as PLC (Programmable logic controller).
- LS wrenches are supplied with a durable curl cord.
Limit switch specification is AC/DC 30V below 1A.
Length of standard LS curly cord (when extended): Approx. 2m
153, Narayan Dhuru Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India