Pre-lock Torque Wrench TiQL/ TiLQL / TiEQL(E)
- Suitable for overhead working conditions with large torque requirement.
- * Titanium pre-lock torque wrench PQL
- About half the weight of a standard torque wrench.
- Applicable where ordinary torque wrenches are difficult to use because of weight.
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a hex key (standard accessory), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- Preset type with scale, suitable for single purpose torque tightening tasks where scale gradations are required.
- A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15 degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- The effective length of the TiLQL180N is 25% longer than that of the TiQL180N, so less force is needed when tightening.
- Comfortable resin grip for 180N - 360N models.
Other limit switch (LS) types and wireless (FH) types are available upon request.
Special model such as TiEQL550N is also available upon request.
Standard Accessories: Color marking band (3 colors) for tool control; hex keys (for TiQL180N, TiLQL180N, TiEQL360N).
Adjusting tool (For TiEQLE750N, TiEQLE1400N)
153, Narayan Dhuru Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India