With years of experience in this domain, we are presenting the premium quality STC Screw Torque Checker in the market. This torque checker finds its application in aviation, mining, shipping industry, railways and motor-sports. This product is widely demanded for its durability, accuracy, easy user interface, high efficiency, fault free results. This torque checker require less power to run and attain maximum output. We are providing this STC Screw Torque Checker to our clients at reasonable price.
- Battery operated high efficiency
- Digital interface
- High compatibility
STC Screw Torque Checker
Multiple use capabilities for torque check, data processing and quality control.
- For tightening and inspection.
- Built-in digital type.
- High operational efficiency.
- Infrared data output, data memory up to 100 readings, and data processing functions.
- Adjustable display angle.
- High working efficiency created by ratcheting function.
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries, 16 hours continuous operation.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789 Type I Class E.
- Standard bit, 6.35 HEX is available.
- The handle of STC50CN has finger touch structure, difference shape from the other STC models.
|Capacity[cN*M]||Metric Model||Capacity[kgf*cm]||Display||Length||Weight||American Model||Capacity|
Count value 3 digit
Torque value 4 digit
|DATA MEMORY||100 DATA|
|ARITHMETIC FINCTION||Sampling, Maximum, Minimum, Means|
|DATA OUTPUT||Infrared ray|
0.5~5.0sec. adjustable by 0.5 step.
|OTHER FUNCTION||Auto Power off(after 3 min.)Battery Check|
|POWER SOURCE||2XAAA Alkaline Battery|
|OPERATING CONDITIONS[C]||Temperature 0~40,Humidity Below 85%RH|
153, Narayan Dhuru Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India