We are holding an excellent reputation in the market by manufacturing and exporting a quality assured range Dial Indicating Torque Wrenches. Used for tightening in assembly lines, our wrenches are manufactured using the optimum grade materials sourced from the most reliable vendors of the market. The clients can avail these Dial Indicating Torque Wrenches from us in various sizes and models as per their requirements. Moreover, we offer these wrenches to the clients at reasonable price.
Longer working life
Easy to handle
- It can be used for tightening in assembly lines.
- It is suitable for inspection purpose (re-tightening inspection and loosening torque inspection).
- The indicator display enables the user to see the setting torque and the actual torque being applied at the same time.
- Applied torque will be directly reflected on the display by dynamic LED movement in a timely fashion.
- It indicates the ongoing torque level toward the target torque by 3 patterns of buzzer sound as well as the 2 colors of LED (blue and red).
- Preset mode and Judgement mode allows the user to use for tightening purpose as well as inspection purpose.
- Maximum 50 pc of tightening data can be stored in the internal memory and output through communication cable.
- Can be used for re-tightening inspection method as well as loosening torque inspection method.
- CPT20x10D - CPT200x19D includes the push-release type ratchet head with 72 teeth (5 degrees) as standard accessary. TQH22D has 24teeth without push-release function.
- ISO6789 Type I Class C compliant 3% accuracy with cerficate of calibration and CE marking.
- Torque setting can be registered up to 10 different patters for each mode (preset and judgement).
- Multiple units of measurements available (Si, Metric, American).
153, Narayan Dhuru Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India