Adjustable Torque Wrench TW2
- For tightening wheel nuts of large vehicles
- Retightening wheel nuts of trucks, tractor-trailers, buses, etc. (torque control)
- Tools requiring less physical strength
- The TW2 series are large stand-alone torque wrenches. Tasks that generally require two operators can be done with just one.
- The built-in mechanism multiplies force about 3 times, making it suitable even for tightening wheel nuts on large trucks. So less physical strength is required.
- Adjusting tightening position is free by damper.
- The unique caster layout offers freedom of access to the job at hand.
- Less cost without any power source.
- Power source (pneumatic or electrical) not required.
- Torque checking and tightening can be performed easily at the same time with the SPINTORK ST1000N3.
- 5% Accuracy and bi-direction tightening.
Interchangeable sockets, pins and O-rings (to prevent dropout) are not supplied.
Permissible height of nut position: approx. 250 to 800 mm above ground.
Calibration certificate, manual, checklist
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
153, Narayan Dhuru Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India