Indicating Torque Screwdriver STC2 (-BT)/STC2-G (-BT)
- For precise tightening and inspection.
- For research and development electronic devices.
- For daily check of torque screw drivers.
- The STC2-BT/STC2-G-BT is ideal for cell production and the assembly of small lot orders.
- Digital torque screwdriver equipped with a multi-functional LED ring illuminator, for immediate, easy recognition of tightening status and Pass/Fail judgments during inspections.
- Display can be turned upside down with keypad operation.
- Data-manageable using a PC with USB connection.
- 1,000 data memory.
- With a ratchet head.
- Can use a commercial 6.35 mm HEX bit.
- A built-in lithium ion battery is rechargeable and repeatedly.
- Accuracy: 1%
- The STC2 series supports ESD (electro-static discharge), and conforms to IEC 61340-5-1:2007.
- STC2-BT equipped with Bluetooth data communication is also available. *Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- Excel Receiver software is a data input tool for Excel data management. It can be downloaded for free. * Note: Excel is a registered trademark of the MicrosoftCorporation.
- Using the "TDMS / TDMSHT" (Ver. 2.00) that go on sale in March 2017, the STC2-BT / STC2-G-BT with Bluetooth can build a system for managing tightening data.
- The STC2-BT / STC2-G-BT conform to telecommunication standards in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, Thailand, Mexico, Vietnam, Brazil, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea and Russia (information valid as of March 2019). For other countries and regions, please contact Tohnichi.
Japans Measurement Law prohibits STC2-G / STC2-G-BT series devices from being used in Japan or sold for use in Japan.
AC adapter, USB cable, Battery pack
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
153, Narayan Dhuru Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India