PCL Click Type Torque Wrench
- Interchangeable head of version PQL type.
- When torque is set, it can not be changed except by using a hex key. Worker
- cannot easily change torque setting.
- Open end spanner, ring, square drive, ratchet and hex heads can be used as needed.
- A cost saving wrench.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- Easy torque setting by graduation.
- With resin grip.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
- Type II Class A.
153, Narayan Dhuru Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India