SFF Direct Reading Torque Wrench Inspection
- Basic model of the torque wrench.
- Simple flat beam and direct reading type.
- Light weight, easy-to-read scale and suitable for inspection.
- Graduated in clockwise and counterclockwise, and available for
- re tightening and loosening torque inspection methods.
- Since the unique tapered beam keeps internal stress constant and does
- not generate any friction, the wrench is durable.
- The flex handle helps to reduce the possibility of the operator hand slipping.
- Memory pointer is available for F23N-280N.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures
- of ISO6789 Type I Class A.
- SF/F models are available to use in Russia.
153, Narayan Dhuru Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003, India